Hard Disk Sentinel is a multi-OS hard disk drive monitoring application. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, display hard disk health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the HDD inside the computer or in an external enclosure (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.
- Easy to use interface
All information are displayed in the main window of the application. Quick controls allow easy navigation to access all hard disks, partitions and different information. Intuitive user interface elements display information by using green/yellow/red color to indicate the level of problem. Detailed text description and context sensitive help guides the user thru the features and options.
- 1. Install > 2. Configure > 3. Stay protected
· Just install, configure alerts and backup options and your system is now safe. You’ll be notified about the problems – but if everything is correct, Hard Disk Sentinel just sits on tray and displays current status. The data is protected even in 24 hours daily, 7 days a week.
- Instant S.M.A.R.T. analysing – Hard Disk Sentinel can communicate with IDE, Serial ATA and SCSI hard disks to detect their status and temperature. Disk status are displayed immediately as you launch the application, there is no need to analyse disks for a long period. It displays the current and maximum temperature for the hard disk.
- It can read all general and vendor-specific attributes and monitor their values. For advanced users, all raw data are displayed also including power-on hours or number of read/write errors. Hard Disk Sentinel interprets the performance and fitness related S.M.A.R.T. values and displays the calculated Performance and Health percentage, total power on time and estimated lifetime remaining.
- Disk status in Windows Explorer – View the current health status and used space in Windows Explorer or in any other application, so you’ll always know the amount of used space for each partitions and the disk condition.
- Information on demand – It can display current hard disk temperatures and health on the system tray, in a small status window and on the desktop itself. Average and maximum temperatures are logged for all hard disks and these informations are displayed in graphs for statistical purposes.
- Logging – Hard Disk Sentinel logs all degradations in all SMART parameters. For example, if a new uncorrectable sector is found on your hard disk, you will be notified.
Disclaimer: Shakeel File, Guarantee that the Mobile/Pc Apps, Firmware, Flash Tools, Software or any other files on this page are 100% correct But use "At your own risk".
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Start the activator and complete all the required fields as desired.
- To activate the currently installed program, click “Activate”. NOTE: Make sure to run the program at least once before activate it.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now
Note: I hope you enjoy this article. Please do share this article. And if you are facing problem in any section or you have any question then ask us in comment box or you can Contact Us. Thank you!