APK Shell Extension, Show APK Thumbnail, APK Bulk Rename & APK Search in Google Play Store & Amazon Just 1 Click:
APK Shell Extension APK thumbnail | APK Bulk Rename/APK Search Just 1 Click
V2.0.6 WebP format support Pre-release
Add WebP format, use webp-wrapper to parse webp format, cannot find a native solution yet.
Update SharpShell and SharpZipLib
Minor bug fixes
- Show icons for mobile apps in Windows Explorer
- Supports .apk (Android), .ipa (iOS) and .appx/.appxbundle (Windows Phone)
- Show package information in the tooltip
- Batch rename .apk files
- "Go to app store" shortcut.
Display app icon in Windows®️ File Explorer with best resolution. DOES NOT work with other file manager due to .NET restriction
Customize-able Info-Tip for showing package information.
Context menu for batch renaming, use customize-able patterns.
Go to app store from context menu.
Auto-check new version.
Show overlay icon for different type of apps.
Support multiple languages:
A Windows shell extension supporting icon for files of
.Apk (android package)
.ipa (iOS app package)
.appx .appx bundle (Windows phone 8.1/10 app package, .xap is not supported)
👉 Installation Guide Please Support Us ❤️ Subscribe OUR YouTube channel👍
Disclaimer: Shakeel File, Guarantee that the Mobile/Pc Apps, Firmware, Flash Tools, Software or any other files on this page are 100% correct But use "At your own risk".
1. Make sure you have the .NET framework installed.
2. Download the latest release.
3. Extract the .zip file somewhere, you won't be able to move the .dll file later so put it somewhere out of sight.
4. Run install.bat (you have to be admin).
5. To uninstall, run uninstall.bat. You might need to restart explorer to delete the .dll.
Note: I hope you enjoy this article. Please do share this article. And if you are facing problem in any section or you have any question then ask us in comment box or you can Contact Us. Thank you!
Post a Comment